Babies on the Brain
Options

want a ghost story?

come to my moms house...that is one haunted place!

Here's one from when I was a kid:

My mom was in my sisters room and watching a movie. I was asleep in my room but woke up because they were being loud and had walked in the hallway to the kitchen. I was facing the wall, laying down in bed. I turned around to yell at them to be quiet and there was a lady standing in my doorway. My eyes were a little blurry so I blinked hard and she was still there...just looking at me. I turned away and then looked back and she was gone. I got up to go ask my mom who was here and she said nobody. I remember she had light hair and was wearing a dress. To this day, we always hear and see things.

A few weeks ago DH walked up to my moms front door and the screen door was shut. He peered inside and said "who's that?" There was a lady sitting on the couch. when I looked through the screen door, there was nobody there.

MY FOUR ANGELS... M/C 12/26/02 AT 4 WEEKS M/C 12/31/07 AT 12 WEEKS, D & C M/C 12/5/08 AT 9 WEEKS, D & C ***BFP ON 3/26/09*** MARY REYNA BORN AND PASSED AWAY JULY 31ST, 2009 AT 23 WEEKS. GOODBYE SWEET BABY...I WILL MISS YOU FOREVER. ***AFTER 17 WEEKS ON BEDREST*** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: want a ghost story?

• Options
    Love it!!!  I love real ghost stories!  It's just further proof that there is something after we die!
  • Options
    oooh heebie jeebies
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have no idea who this person is. There has also been a man that's been seen. My dad built onto that house when  I was born so I think whoever is there is just confused or something. Doors slam all the time too.
    MY FOUR ANGELS... M/C 12/26/02 AT 4 WEEKS M/C 12/31/07 AT 12 WEEKS, D & C M/C 12/5/08 AT 9 WEEKS, D & C ***BFP ON 3/26/09*** MARY REYNA BORN AND PASSED AWAY JULY 31ST, 2009 AT 23 WEEKS. GOODBYE SWEET BABY...I WILL MISS YOU FOREVER. ***AFTER 17 WEEKS ON BEDREST*** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    At my bffs house when we were 13ish We shut off her tv andbit came back on like 3 minutes later it did that 3 times in a row. Her toaster then started going crazy. It was the scariest time in mblife probably.

Photobucket  Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    same lady, do you think?
  • Options
    Holy sh*t, I love these stories!  If it ever happens to me, I guarantee I will poop myself.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

maybe...she was young too.

Right after I moved out, I have had the same dream where there's a lady standing at the front door and yelling at me, she won't let me come inside. I have no idea what that means.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"