Babies: 0 - 3 Months

How old was your LO on their first trip?

I have a Medical Conf to go to in New Orleans in 2 weeks and I can't bear to leave DS for the weekend so I'm taking him with me.  I'm thinking he will be just fine as long as I have him in his Baby K'tan sling.  He will be 3 and 1/2 months.  How about you? When was the earliest your kids flew?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: How old was your LO on their first trip?

• He'll be seven weeks next Thursday when he and fly to Seattle for my best freind's wedding. 
  • I didn't fly but I took my girls on vacation to my family's vacation home for 3wks when DD#3 was only 3wks old.  DH just came & joined us on one of the weekends...it was fine but I had a support system in place (friends & Mom).  I flew when DD #1 was less than 4mo old--it was fine.  
    AKA Carol*Brady! IHO my upcoming 10yr Nestiversary--Back to old screenname. My own Marsha, Jan & Cindy... imageDesigning a Life Blog
  • Loading the player...
  • DD was 7 weeks when we flew cross country to Massachusetts. She did GREAT!!

• 2 weeks old tomorrow when we leave for a 6-7 hour car trip to my parents!
  • He was 10 days old when we went to the shore for a week, then we flew from PA to CA when he was 10 weeks. Last week we drove 8+ hours when he was almost 16 weeks. By far, the easiest was flying.
    DS#1~ 6/8/09 DS#2~ 5/12/11
  • 6 wks. when we did a 9 hr roadtrip, 7 wks. for first plane ride.  GL!
  • 10 weeks for his first plane flight (30 min flight to Seattle) and back the same day.

This weekend we are going to the coast for 2 nights and they will be his first nights away from home.

• Camping at 8 weeks!  I think its easier at this stage, they arent getting into everything just yet :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"