Babies: 0 - 3 Months

DH really messed up DD bedtime

I work 2 night a week and DH always messes it up gets me so made since I work all week with DD. We start bedtime at 7:15 and she is usallay alseep no later than 9:30 sometimes early like 8:00. Well called to check in and DD was still up at 9:15 and still did not have her night bottle. DH does not understand that in the long run it will be easier to but DD down and not take so much effort if we keep it the same everynight !!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: DH really messed up DD bedtime

• Sometimes thats just going to happen... but yes it is annoying that husbands never seem to take baby things seriously (well mine anyway)

• Ugh, I feel your pain. When I am doing bedtime, I really try to keep DD in her room with the lights down so she can calm down and go to sleep. Last night DH was actually doing bedtime (for once!) and he kept bringing her out into the living room with the lights, TV, dogs. Ugh, you are ruining our routine!
  • Loading the player...
  • I hear ya!  We have been actually putting DD to bed later (10ish) and she has been waking up at 5 rather than going to bed at 8 and waking at 3.  I know I want her to go to bed eariler than 10 but she can't seem to go longer than 7 hours.  After her bath I asked DH to keep an eye on DD tonight while I did some stuff around the house.  I knew she last ate at 6:30 so I got her night bottle ready (all premade) and he let her fall asleep at 10.  I am sure she was tired since she went to bed on her own but I hope she doesn't wake up at 3.
  • This is why I'm usually the one that does the bedtime routine, otherwise it definitely won't go as smooth!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"