Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Toys you plan to buy for Christmas

Looking for some ideas for both us and the grandparents (they asked for ideas, I'm not handing them a list by no means).  I'm definitely planning on getting something to help him learn how to stand/walk, but I'm looking for other ideas along with it such as blocks with buckets, keyboards, an activity table etc.

Re: Toys you plan to buy for Christmas

• I want to get him some books, but I haven't thought of much else. I have certain books picked out that I want to get him.
  • I'm no help because I'm thinking of the same things. I want to get her an activity table and a walking toy (see, really, no help!). But, there are a few things I have checked out on Amazon:

Blocks

Bendy Ball

Piano

I made an Amazon wish list for her. It's mostly so I can remember what I wanted to get her. I have the above items on there, along with a ton of books and this activity table.

I also emailed friends with older babies to get recommendations on toys that their LO liked at 6 months. Still waiting to hear back from them. 

• Loading the player...
  • imagetxbabs111:

I'm no help because I'm thinking of the same things. I want to get her an activity table and a walking toy (see, really, no help!). But, there are a few things I have checked out on Amazon:

Blocks

Bendy Ball

Piano

I made an Amazon wish list for her. It's mostly so I can remember what I wanted to get her. I have the above items on there, along with a ton of books and this activity table.

I also emailed friends with older babies to get recommendations on toys that their LO liked at 6 months. Still waiting to hear back from them. 

Thanks, I just made a nice gift list.  It was nice because after you add stuff, they recommend other things.

• We already bought the fp laugh and learn barn that Santa will give her.

• My mom and dad are for sure getting her an exersaucer.  I dunno what we're going to get her, probably some more little toys.  She'll only be 6 months.  I'm sure we'll get her clothes too.
  • Im asking for more Rock-a-bye baby cds too! 
  • imagetxbabs111:

I'm no help because I'm thinking of the same things. I want to get her an activity table and a walking toy (see, really, no help!). But, there are a few things I have checked out on Amazon:

Blocks

Bendy Ball

Piano

I just got LO that activity table at KMart last week for only 17.95 so it might be something you want to check out at your local store. I also got her a bunch of leap frog toys for 50 percant off that I will put away for christmas and some for when shes older.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"