Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Share one new thing your LO has done this week!

DS started holding his bottle with both hands and grabbed the pacifier and stuck it in his mouth the other day....neat to see. 

Re: Share one new thing your LO has done this week!

• Rolling over from back to stomach...it's a beautiful thing!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagelennonlover:
    Rolling over from back to stomach...it's a beautiful thing!!!

THIS 

• Loading the player...
  • This super high pitched squeel when she gets excited - she's *that* much closer to a belly laugh, and I cant wait!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Patting my face when he wakes up at night to make sure I'm there. It melts my heart. He's also started really trying to feel his toys instead of just batting at them. He examines the texture etc. for the longest time. Oh, and whenever the phone rings, he freezes and his eyes get HUGE.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Keshias Birthday 2012 046edit
  • She is really focusing in on us when we talk to her and sometimes flashes a smile! Love it!
  • Today I swear she picked up a toy.  I don't know if she noticed that she had done it but she saw a toy and reached for it and closed her hands around it. So proud!

Oh and we started putting her to bed at 10ish and she has been sleeping until 5ish.  For the past month she has been OUT COLD by 8:30 (and had 30 oz.) and waking up at 3 and not going back to sleep.  I hope we are finally on to something.

• DH got a belly laugh from her.  We cried cuz it was so cute.
  • spit up lots of her BM when feeding was 2 1/2 hrs ago... twice. Big Smile
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • She started rolling this week!! She's also taking her pacifier out of her mouth and holding it in her hands and then trying to put it back in.
    BFP 11/20/2012. Missed MC on 12/26/2012.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Throwing toys when she's finished with them. It makes for interesting playtime. Smile
  • Rolled from back to belly.  Pooped in the bathtub.  Swinging and grabbing at his toys when he's playing on his play gym.

• Rolling. It's cute, but not in the middle of the night when she does it and then gets upset about being on her belly.

She started playing in her Jumperoo this week, and she loves it! I've taken so many pics of her in it!

• imagetxbabs111:
    Throwing toys when she's finished with them. It makes for interesting playtime. Smile

This and she has taken a major interest in our cat and dog. Luckily, they don't seem to mind. But I'm still extra careful b/c it makes me nervous.

• Wow! That's cool!  I would say LO started laughing out loud this week... a lot!  Mainly when I hold him in front of the big mirror in the bathroom - he loves it!  Big Smile
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"