Multiples

Graco Quattro Tour Duo stroller?

Does anyone have this or considered it? Pros? Cons? I'm having a hard time deciding on a stroller. I though I wanted the Kolcraft Contours but it seems like such a pain to have to remove the seats to fold it. Hmmm.....decisions, decisions.

Re: Graco Quattro Tour Duo stroller?

• I had one, but sold it in a consignment sale because it was just too darn heavy and difficult to steer.  And i felt like I was going to throw my back out every time I had to lift it into the car!  I wouldn't recommend it.  It has nice features (parent and child cup holders and trays, easy to snap in the car seats, nice front seat for a toddler), but I just think there are better strollers that are less heavy and take up less room in your car.  I'd recommend looking at a side by side stroller - most of them are narrow enough to get through most doorways. 
  • Oops - forgot to add that the Double Snap n Go is absolutely awesome for infant twins - look at that one too!
  • Loading the player...
  • I just sent you a pm about this.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I bought this for DD/DS when DD was born. It is big, yes, but so easy to maneuver. I really like all the cupholders, the big basket, the ease of folding/unfolding. For kids 2U2 situation, it is easy for the older child to get in out because there is just snack/drink cups, not a snack bar on the front seat.  Now I'm using it for our twins, and it's equally as easy to maneauver - we just had it at the orchard this weekend picking apples and didn't have any issues. 

My cousin has both the Kolcraft and the Quattro Duo and prefers the Duo because of the folding issues, and says  the Quattro is much easier to steer/drive.  

All that said, if I didn't already have it, I'd have probably purchased a DSNG, and then a dbl jogger (which I plan to get in the spring).  

• We love ours.  It steers so easily even for as big as it is.  It is a bit bulky to take places, but we have an SUV, so it's not bad.  I can even lift it in and out of the car by myself.  The seats go on/off easily.  I don't know how it will work without the seats because my guys aren't big enough yet.  But so far I would definitely recommend.
  • We have one -- there are pics in my blog of the boys in it from earlier this week actually :-)  I like the stroller, but it is heavy and takes up 95% of my trunk (CTS).  It folds super easy and has a very large basket on the bottom for storage, which I love!  If I could go back and re-reigster, I'd still get it, but I'd also register for a side-by-side.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"