Babies: 0 - 3 Months

pls. recommend your Video nursery monitor ?

Who has a video monitor vs. a regular monitor?

I'm looking for a reasonably priced one for video (under $150)

thanks 

God Bless our sweet baby James. Our son, born 11/22/09. Unplanned, Emergency C-section image
"Wearing his BING CROSBY clothes and crooning...buuuh buuh buuuh" Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: pls. recommend your Video nursery monitor ?

• We have the Summer Infant video monitor, our model was over $150, but I know they have some that are under $150. I looooove it and it works great.
  • We were given a Levana which is awesome and we love it.  I think that they are around 189.  But I have heard really great things about the Summer Video Monitor.  They are $99 at Target.
  • Loading the player...
  • We have a Summer video monitor. I was given the flat screen version as a gift and traded it in for the small, portable unit. Even with the small screen, it is very easy to see every move. I am currently outside and able to literally watch DDs stomach move up and down. I call it my Tillie-vision. The night vision on it is awesome! It also has a little bar that lights up (green to orange to red) when the volume goes up, so you can tell something is up even with the volume down. We really like it. It was $159 at BRU.
    imageimage
    Matilda 6/19/09
    Graham 10/25/13
  • thanks so much!Yes
    God Bless our sweet baby James. Our son, born 11/22/09. Unplanned, Emergency C-section image
    "Wearing his BING CROSBY clothes and crooning...buuuh buuh buuuh" Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagein my life:
    We have the Summer Infant video monitor, our model was over $150, but I know they have some that are under $150. I looooove it and it works great.

This.  Love it!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"