Babies: 0 - 3 Months

*grinsandgiggles*

What type of camera do you have? I always love all your siggy pics!  His hair is so cute! I can't wait until my DS has more hair!
BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: *grinsandgiggles*

• also Grins,-what kind of exersaucer is Ryan in? (I already told ya before I love your camera lol)
  • Thanks!  I use a Canon 40D with the 50mm f/1.8 as my primary lens.  I also use natural light or I use an external flash and bounce (point it up) off the ceiling.

As for the exersaucer, I bought it used.  It's a Evenflo one though, they have an upgraded version at both Walmart and BRU.  It also has a toy bar that goes up across it.   It lights up, plays music/says the shapes when you pull the stuffed animals.  

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks! I want to get a digital SLR.   I was looking at the Canon Rebel.  Although the new camera may not be in our budget as we have to buy a new vehicle because our car is too small for a convertible car seat!
  • imageryeleeandrori:
    Thanks! I want to get a digital SLR.   I was looking at the Canon Rebel.  Although the new camera may not be in our budget as we have to buy a new vehicle because our car is too small for a convertible car seat!

What car do you have?  We had trouble with our truck (it has shallow seats in the back) and found a couple seats that work.

1) The Combi Coccoro

2) Evenflo Titan Elite (we tried this one out at BRU and it fits just like the Graco Snugride rear facing).

ETA:  The Rebel is a great camera, they've really come a long way too.  I definitely recommend getting the 50mm f/1.8 when you do get it though.  Great clarity, allows you to shoot in low light, fast focus, and gives you that nice bokeh (blurry) background.  Not to mention, it's easy on the wallet.  It's the cheapest lens you can get from Canon, but it's a lens every photographer should have.

• we have a 2 dr grand am.  Both me and my DH are tall so with the snugride 32 the seats are already pushing against the car seat.  I believe it goes up to 30 or 32" Our LO is already 27.5" and he has to be rear facing until he is at least 1.  So we wanted to get a convertible car seat that went up to 40 or 50" rear facing. 

I really really want the canon rebel, I have been talking about it forever.  I hope my family takes the hint and goes in together and gets it for me for christmas! 

• imageryeleeandrori:

we have a 2 dr grand am.  Both me and my DH are tall so with the snugride 32 the seats are already pushing against the car seat.  I believe it goes up to 30 or 32" Our LO is already 27.5" and he has to be rear facing until he is at least 1.  So we wanted to get a convertible car seat that went up to 40 or 50" rear facing. 

I really really want the canon rebel, I have been talking about it forever.  I hope my family takes the hint and goes in together and gets it for me for christmas! 

Those car seats should work for you...the Evenflo goes to 47" inches and fits great in both his truck and my 2 door Cavalier.  But I can understand, DH is 6'4".  DS is getting ready to move into his too, he's 26 inches and only a couple inches from the top of his carrier.  He's also heavy and doesn't look too comfortable in it anymore.

I hope you get the Rebel too!  If you get it and have any questions, feel free to PM me.  I used to have the Rebel XTi.

• Thanks.  I think I'll go to BRU and see if we can try the evenflo one out. 

I will let you know if I get the Rebel.   I am sure I will have a ton of questions! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"