Babies: 0 - 3 Months

S/O Chunks in Up & Up formula - PSA

If you use this formula, check your made bottles for little brown chunks that look kind of like rice - it's lighter in the powder and you have to sift through it pretty good to find them.

I returned mine - was going to exchange but the cans I took off the shelf ALSO had the weird chunks in it.  Luckily I was smart enough to open it and check before I exchanged.  So to feed my LO I had to buy some Enfamil (don't mind the price, mind the tummy ache the switch is probably going to give him :()

I live in Sioux Falls, so our Target probably got a bad lot, but I didn't buy these cans recently and the cans on the shelf (which they will probably leave out for people to buy) also have the chunks.

Hopefully I forget about this really soon b/c I'm really freaked out the few bottles I gave is going to do something bad to DS :(

Here's my earlier post, sorry it's not clicky.  I'm going to call the company tomorrow with the numbers of the cans I purchased, hopefully they do something about it.

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/23374694/ShowThread.aspx#23374694

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

***Nestie Bestie w/ TheDeatons***

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: S/O Chunks in Up & Up formula - PSA

• that sucks!  We used Up and Up for a while with no problems.

If you were on their version of enfamil your baby should be fine with the switch - i used to switch DS1 between enfamil and the target version all the time (when we got free samples, etc)... he never had an issue- they are THAT similar.

• imageGoldie_Locks_5:

that sucks!  We used Up and Up for a while with no problems.

If you were on their version of enfamil your baby should be fine with the switch - i used to switch DS1 between enfamil and the target version all the time (when we got free samples, etc)... he never had an issue- they are THAT similar.

Whew!!!!  We are!!!  I have been sick about changing him with no choice....He's been on Up&Up since we got home from the hospital with no problems - this batch = chunks!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

***Nestie Bestie w/ TheDeatons***

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"