Infertility

Cycle 2 Cancelled :-

I was at the beginning of Cycle 2 when I had a Hysteroscospy today with my new Awesome RE and he discovered a uterine polyp that looked like a tongue.  He feels this may be the reason for my miscarriages and cancelled the cycle.  He got me all the necessary info to have it surgically removed asap.  So we will cycle again when I hopefully  get AF again in November.
May 06: Natural PG= m/c, July 09: TI= m/c, November 09: TI=BFN, December 09: IUI= c/p
IVF#1: start stims 1/26; ER 2/8; ET 2/13= BFN; FET#1: May 2010= m/c *NEW CLINIC Jan 2011* IVF#2: start stims 1/12; ER 1/22; ET 1/27= BFN; IVF#3: TBD
~SAIFW/PAIFW~

Re: Cycle 2 Cancelled :-

• Wow! On one hand, I'm so sorry that your cycle was cancelled and that you have to have surgery. On the other hand, I'm glad they might have an idea about what has been going on. Best of luck with the surgery!
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • That sucks that your cycle was cancelled, but good that your doctor caught something that could potentially cause your cycle to fail.  Hopefully you can get going in November!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I am so so sorry that this happened. 

But I can't help but feel some hope for you.  I think it is great that they found out what was wrong and maybe once they fix it things will go much more smoothly for you.  I am rooting for you and hoping and praying that you get a BFP in November!!

• I'm sorry that your cycle was cancelled but am so glad that you RE has found problem that he can fix!

Keep us posted on your surgery.

• I imagine it is hard to have to cancel a cycle but this could be really good news and I hope this surgery will help you get a BFP really soon.  
    Dx with PCOS and IR June 2009
    After two losses, third time was a charm.
    pm me for blog link
  • Sorry your cycle got cancelled but maybe the surgery will work & you'll get a BFP soon!
  • Thanks Ladies you guys are the best ;)  I will definitely keep everyone posted about the surgery.
    May 06: Natural PG= m/c, July 09: TI= m/c, November 09: TI=BFN, December 09: IUI= c/p
    IVF#1: start stims 1/26; ER 2/8; ET 2/13= BFN; FET#1: May 2010= m/c *NEW CLINIC Jan 2011* IVF#2: start stims 1/12; ER 1/22; ET 1/27= BFN; IVF#3: TBD
    ~SAIFW/PAIFW~
  • I'm sorry your cycle was cancelled- but at least they found the potential problem and you're getting it removed- making you one step closer to a successful cycle.  Hope your surgery goes well.
    Surprise BFP after 5 yrs of TTC
  • Well....at least it will be fixed before you TTC again and hopefully prevent another m/c.  That should make you feel much more confident at your next TTC. 

:)

• I am sorry, but I am glad they found it now.
    PAIF and SAIF Always Welcome!
    TTC since 2007
    6 IUIs, 3 IVFs, and 2 m/c :< PCOS, Blood Clotting Disorder & MFI
    IVF #2 Aug 2011 is a BFN:<
    IVF #3 March 2012 is a BFN
    Not sure what to do now. Sad and lost.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • sorry about the cancelled cycle, but I'm so glad your RE found that polyp!! Better to cancel than to waste a cycle, right? GL with the surgery to remove it!
    After 5 years of TTC, 3 IUIs, 5 IVFs, 2 FETs, multiple losses and an adoption that wasn
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"