1st Trimester
Options

Uh....intense......diarrhea?

My gawd, I had to scoot DD's highchair up to the bathroom door tonight because I couldn't leave the toilet. Yes, the poor child was eating dinner throughout this! Ick!. But It's not like I could leave my 16mo old alone for 30mins for safety reasons while eating. It was no good all around, let me just say.

It happened last night as well, although on a much lesser scale.

Anyone else? I feel just fine now so it's not a bug..........

Re: Uh....intense......diarrhea?

• Options

Well I have been having the same issue...not as intense but still there.  I have always read that you are supposed to get constipated when pregnant, not have diarrhea but I looked it up on a few websites and most said its normal.  I guess its just the hormones.  I used to get it right after ovulation all the time so maybe it has something to do with progesterone?   This is my first so im certainly no expert!

Anyhow, I hope it gets better for you soon!  And Congrats! 

• Options
    I couldn't get off the toilet today either. Maybe it's in the water lol Thank you know whom that I don't have m/s anymore coz I woulda really had a rough day :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've been having the same issue the last couple days, not so intense, but still it sucks!
  • Options
    I specifically remember having diarrhea for at least 5 days in row when I was pregnant w/ my son. It hasn't shown up this time, but there is still time!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I have had diarrhea off and on.  I generally have the pattern of not going for 4 days, then having diarrhea, then not going for another 4... I think it is just hormones.
  • Options
    i did that last week. it was horrible. id run in the middle of the night too.
  • Options
    Same here. Not fun when combined with morning sickness as well! Mine started at 1 AM. That's right, I woke up in the middle of the night to have diarrhea. How wierd is that? Oh, the joys of pregnancy. :)
    My blog! Our kids: Natalie 6 Colton 4 Adelyn 1 1/2 Easton Si Hu (in Korea) 1 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

That was me yesterday.  When I was pregnant with Carm, I was immediately constipated which lasted the whole pregnancy.  I googled and found it to be normal.

Hope it gets better quickly for you!

imageimageLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I've had this problem on and off the last week. :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"