1st Trimester

appointment tomorrow and nervous (tmi warning)

So, I have some weird discharge. It's like a goldenrod yellow color I guess. Can't tell if there's an odor because I hae the allergies from hell and I can't smell or taste anything right now (BOO!)

I've been feeling twinges. Not cramps but this weird feeling in various areas in my tummy. I mean, I am getting some round ligament pains occasionally, but nothing to be worried about (I hope).

Anyway, what I am worried about is an STI I got from my husband last winter after some infidelity. Nothing major. Just trichamonas(sp?) which is bacterial. I think it might be back and it is highly uncomfortable. That and I don't want the bacterial infection to pass to the baby. Also, I ruptured blood vessels in my cervix last week, so I don't want anything to affect my healing process.

Enough rambling. . .just nervous. It doesn't seem that big, but for someone who's faithful, scrubs twice a day and hasn't had a lot of partners, I dunno what to think or feel. Anger? Guilt? Fear? Indifference?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: appointment tomorrow and nervous (tmi warning)

• Well goodluck with everything. I am sure it is really hard to deal with the infedelity, but if you have chosen to have another child I am sure you guys have figured that out, and its okay to still hurt from it, as long as you both can grow.

Again godluck!

• Trying to figure things out. Just afraid that it coming back might mean he's still being unfaithful. It's also embarrassing. I don't want the nurses or my midwife to thing I'm a slut or anything. . .

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"