Secondary IF

I caved in and wasted a test at 8dpo! :o(

Of course it was the biggest fattest negative ever...used with 5 o' clock pee! And did I mention it's only 8 dpo? AF is due next Tuesday!  It was a dollar store test but still...what the F is my problem?? Please tell me I am not the only one who has done this because right now I feel like a complete and total idiot.  I told myself I'd wait til Friday (10dpo).  I have 3 more dollar store tests. I may have to ask the hubby to hide them from me.  At least if I am out this month I have my initial consult at RMA next Wed. and my HSG in 2 weeks. I hope there is still hope...but seeing as how I do not have any real symptoms who even knows.  Thanks for listening.
Gabrielle & Ed - Married 10.22.05
Mommy to Stephanie Lena - 2.13.07 and Evan Ralph - 9.23.10
Angel Baby (m/c at 9 weeks) - 1.2.09

Christmas Card Picture - 2011
(aka: the only picture I could get of them together that was not blurry and had them both sitting still!)

Click here for My Bio

The Stephanie Song...click here to listen!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: I caved in and wasted a test at 8dpo! :o(

• Doh!  Well wait a few more days... probably Saturday... and hopefully it will be great news!
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Definitely not the only one!  I am horrible about taking tests early and at the beginning of every cycle I vow to not take a test until at least 13dpo....never happens!!  Hopefully you get your BFP with your next test.
  • Loading the player...
  • Haha I think my earliest was 9dpo but it def. happens!
    Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"