Indiana Babies

Re: olivia's school picture

• Yes
    My Personal Blog Knot Bio Nest Bio
    Andrew Ryan - born at 26w2d, 2 lb 3 oz, Dec 2008 Elliott William - born at 35w4d, 7 lb 1 oz, May 2011
  •     
  • That is too cute/funny Smile
  • LOL! I had no idea that they still did laser-light backgrounds. Totally rad!!

She's adorable!! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

•     
  • image BrendaK:

LOL! I had no idea that they still did laser-light backgrounds. Totally rad!!

She's adorable!! :)

I so wish they did.  I convinced my mom to let me have it ONE year, the rest she made me do the traditional backgrounds.  I would let Olivia pick the lasers.  Stick out tongue

• love it! how did you do it?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

•     
  • hahah - super cute!
  • image marleysmom:
    love it! how did you do it?

I found the background doing a google image search, then just cut out Olivia (from my sig pic) and pasted her into the background.  It's messy, but makes me laugh.  Smile

•     
  • That is fabulous!
    Mother's Day, 2011
  • What a cutie pie!!!
  •     
  • I remember begging my mom to let me have the laser background, I think it was more expensive??  Maybe she told me that to get me over the devastation of not getting that background.  I may have cried because she wouldn't let me!
  • haha.. too cute!
    BFP #2 11/4/12 EDD 7/20/12 missed M/C 12/13/12 @8w5d D&C 12/21/12
    DX 2/7/13 with an alloimmunity + for anti-paternal antibodies started Lovenox daily & BA
    BFP 2/16/13 EDD 10/28/13

•     
  • Too cute!  I know I have some school pictures with this lovely background :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards