Multiples
Options

Baby Jogger Double City Mini or Double City Classic

I can't decide which one.  Any opinions on either of these stroller to help my decision! Thanks

Re: Baby Jogger Double City Mini or Double City Classic

• Options
    The City Mini is best for inside use or sidewalks - if you are an errand running, city dwelling, mall walking type.

The Classic is better for joggers and outdoorsy types who need an off-roading stroller.

I love my Mini.
  • Options
    imagelutzcowgirlie:
    The City Mini is best for inside use or sidewalks - if you are an errand running, city dwelling, mall walking type.

The Classic is better for joggers and outdoorsy types who need an off-roading stroller.

I love my Mini.

Ditto this exactly!

fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

the classic is good for LIGHT jogging- it isn't a true jogger.. it's an all-terrain... great if you have really bumpy sidewalks (like I do) or will need to push over grass/gravel etc a lot. 

I'm a fan of all-terrain strollers- they drive sooo smooth. I have the Valco Trimode Twin and love it - similar to the City Classic.  But bigger tires = heavier and a larger stroller.. so if space/weight matters to you- that needs to be considered.

they have a GREAT fold!

• Options
    We had trouble deciding between these two also - I originally thought I'd be doing a little jogging so I was all for the classic, but then the babies arrived and we looked at the specs of each one more time before placing our order and went with the Mini because of it's lighter weight - I love it!!!
  • Options
    We just got the classic...haven't used it yet but I love it so far. it does seem bigger than I remember when we originally looked at it in the store.  It totally depends on your lifestyle. We want to be able to take them camping or on walks on dirt roads. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"