Toddlers: 24 Months+

Need PTing help!

Recently, when DS is going to the bathroom, he finds it so funny if he lifts himself up a little bit (he sits on the toilet without a potty ring) and his pee goes out of the toilet.  Ugh, of course I hate it because every time I end up cleaning the bathroom floor.  I tell him that he needs to keep sitting and make sure his pee goes in the toilet, but he seems to think it is funny when he does this.  How can I get him to stop?

Re: Need PTing help!

• maybe try a stepstool, standing and aiming at the cheerio in the toilet...  ???  IDK... ds is not PT'd.
  • Rylee likes to watch herself pee. I have not figured out how to make her stop I'm tired of cleaning pee off the floor as well! I cant imagine how bad it is with a boy
    ____________________________________________________________________________
                          My sweet Rylee girl 8-13-2007 and my sweet Emmett man 4-13-2010
                               Annaleigh Willow Elise born and passed at 26 weeks 1 day
                                      Thursday October 17th 2013 from trisomy 13
                                           Http://Alwaysannaleigh.WordPress.com

• Loading the player...
  • ****puts on flame retardant suit****

make him clean it up.

You've explained.  He understands that he's going against your instructions and he finds humor in it.

Or - if he's ready go for the standing pee.

Our IF journey: 1 m/c, 1 IVF with only 3 eggs retrieved yielding Dylan and a lost twin, 1 shocker unmedicated BFP resulting in Jace, 3 more unmedicated pregnancies ending in more losses.
    Total score: 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 2 amazing blessings that I'm thankful for every single day.
  • Make him clean it!!!! :::borrows suit:::
  • imagehowleyshell:

****puts on flame retardant suit****

make him clean it up.

You've explained.  He understands that he's going against your instructions and he finds humor in it.

Or - if he's ready go for the standing pee.

No flames at all!!  I actually think that is a great idea, thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"