Upstate NY Babies

~~MrsOc~~

I saw below where you posted about not having made meals in advance and wish you had.  People brought me food from our playgroup and it was a huge help!!  I am having Brianna's baptism this Sunday and I am sure I will have lots of yummy left overs, OK, yeah, I am offering leftovers.  But it is pre-prepared food!  Would you like me to bring you by some meals on Monday???  I'll have the kids in the car so I certainly wont be 'hanging out'

Re: ~~MrsOc~~

• Wait, let me rephrase that.  I will make extra separate dishes for you while I am making mass quantities to begin with.
  • Thank you so much M for the offer, that is so nice of you, but with family coming in this weekend I think that we will have plenty.  We have been eating homemade chicken noodle soup that DH made (perfect weather for it) and getting take-out.  People bought us giftcards so we will use those over the next few days.  Thanks again!  That was very kind of you to offer.   
    imageimage PHOTO Credit: Meryl :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"