Austin Babies

Apple Puree

Has anyone made apple puree?  Did you add anything to it (can I add cinnamon or DS too small)?  What kind of apples do you use? 
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Apple Puree

• that wholesome baby food or whatever web site recommended Braeburn, Gala and something else.  I got a bag of the Gala apples.  I just baked them in the oven for about 40 minutes, removed skins, pureed in the processor.  Easy!  I didn't add anything b/c they say each spice is a whole new "food".  The sauce tastes nice on its own.  :)
  • imagejoyco:
    that wholesome baby food or whatever web site recommended Braeburn, Gala and something else.  I got a bag of the Gala apples.  I just baked them in the oven for about 40 minutes, removed skins, pureed in the processor.  Easy!  I didn't add anything b/c they say each spice is a whole new "food".  The sauce tastes nice on its own.  :)

This. I've made one batch with Gala and then the most recent with Honeycrisp. The honeycrisp puree is so sweet and yummy!

• Loading the player...
  • The first batch, I didn't add spices. After that, I made it with cardamom and cinnamon.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"