Austin Babies

Now H1N1 has hit my work....

I have no right to complain, as I know other nesties are actually dealing with real H1N1 infections, but I have 2 St. Eds students out this week for swine flu, and 1 that returned to class today and she's been out the last week and 1/2 for it.  Today she was still coughing like mad, so you can't tell me she's not still sick.  I just feel like this has just started and it's just a matter of time....  

And with teaching piano, I have to tie my hands to my back, because I'm so tempted to move their hands all.the.time to the right place on the piano.  Ugh.  I need a "don't touch their hands" reminder plastered above the classroom door.  

Re: Now H1N1 has hit my work....

• DH's boss's entire family had it and I saw it on his wife's twitter and called him at work to say "avoid your boss at all costs" and dh was dying laughing but came home and told me all the ways he avoided his boss that day. pretty funny. Thankfully the next day the boss left early and worked from home the rest of the week and actually never got sick..
  • sorry!  hope you stay well.
  • Loading the player...
  • I feel the same way with the 'it's just a matter of time' statement.

I was going to mention that at our church nursery, they are requiring kids to Purell their hands as they walk in the classroom and as they walk out.  Can you do the same for your piano students?

Hang in there... we're all in the same boat with you. 

Jacob David (01/07), Matthew Isaac (12/08) & Kasey Elise (9/10)
    WEB
  • I'm a student at St. Eds. Last night I saw and the professor pointed out that hand sanitizers were put up in every classroom (at least in Trustee Hall). Feels so weird to see those in the classroom! 

Hope you are able to stay free of it! 

TTC since August 2008 09/10 IVF#1 - 2 xfred, 3 frosties - BFP!!! Beta #1 477, Beta #2 1318, Beta #3 2703 Our twin girls were born at 28 weeks 1 day due to severe Pre-E. Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • What about wearing some nitrile gloves or something.

Or have them spray some antibac stuff on hands before they sit down to play?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"