Alabama Babies
Options

Got tickets to see New Moon!!

We got tickets for opening night! Yay!!

This is Taylor's bday party as well! We got 6 kids and 2 adults tickets. Please pray for us!! LOL!! Tickets are going fast if you don't already have yours!! They went on sale Monday but i just found out last night.

I can't wait!!

DD born 8/24/07
TTC #2 since 4/09
Unexplained Secondary IF
4 failed rounds of clomid ~ 4 failed IUIs ~ 1 m/c
2/3/11: IUI #5 - Femara/Follistim/Ovidrel/Crinone = BFP (2/14)!!!
Beta #1 (12dpiui): 53 Beta #2 (14dpiui): 203 Beta #3 (20dpiui): 3932 Beta #4 (28dpiui): 60,775
1st U/S (3/3): 2 sacs & yolks 2nd U/S (3/8) 2 heartbeats-TWINS!
Baby A:6w6d HR 131 Baby B:6w4d HR 124
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
TWINS!! EDD 10/25/2011
BabyFruit Ticker
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Got tickets to see New Moon!!

• Options
    Dang I had no idea they were going on sale this soon!  I better let the girls I'm planning on going with know so we can go ahead and get them.
    Siggy coming soon....
  • Options
    Monaco had them available for pre-order sometime last week. They filled up for the 12 pm showing that same day. So I bought tickets for Sunday, in order to get good seats.. But I'm going too! Can't wait.. and totally wish we could've gone to the midnight premiere :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFetus Ticker  
    Ashley, DH: Paul
    Angel Baby: March 09
    #1-BFP: 11.17.09~EDD: 7.21.10~Tristan born 7.13.10 via unnecessary c-sec
    #2-BFP: 3.17.14~EDD: 11.28.14~ It's A Girl!~Shooting for a VBAC
                        Image and video hosting by TinyPic image   Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Haley told me the other day that a friend of hers at school got tickets to it, but I thought her friend was making it up!  LOL!  I didn't really think you could get them this early.  I just went to Monaco's website, but couldn't find anywhere to order them.  How do I do it?  Do I have to go to the theatre to order them?
  • Options

imageFutureMrsWagner:
    Haley told me the other day that a friend of hers at school got tickets to it, but I thought her friend was making it up!  LOL!  I didn't really think you could get them this early.  I just went to Monaco's website, but couldn't find anywhere to order them.  How do I do it?  Do I have to go to the theatre to order them?

No just click on purchase tickets, then at the top you have to choose the date. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFetus Ticker  
    Ashley, DH: Paul
    Angel Baby: March 09
    #1-BFP: 11.17.09~EDD: 7.21.10~Tristan born 7.13.10 via unnecessary c-sec
    #2-BFP: 3.17.14~EDD: 11.28.14~ It's A Girl!~Shooting for a VBAC
                        Image and video hosting by TinyPic image   Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I got tix on Monday to see the midnight showing too.  There's a ton of girls going with us, so hopefully we can beat off the teenie boppers and get some great seats, LOL. 
  • Options
    A friend of mine texted me last week and said they were on sale. We are going to the 11:00 show on Friday night. I can't wait!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"