Snarky and T-TTC
Options

it's definitely time to clean

...i decided to finally tackle this big pile of crap to kill time before going home and I found the steno pad that I "lost" six weeks ago. I'd only been using it for a month when it went missing and I searched high and and low for it (or so I thought) before finally cracking open a new one.

(I have steno pads for all my daily/weekly todo lists, meeting notes, etc dating back eight years.)

Re: it's definitely time to clean

• Options
    I keep mine too! people make so much fun of me! Glad you found it. Now the question is... Do you file it away and continue using the new one? Or Fill the rest of the pages in that one and then go back to the new one? Decisions, decisions.
    2.5 yrs TTC #1 - DX = Stage IV Endo, Lap performed Jan 2010
    TTC #1 - May 2010 - IUI #3: BFP 
    TTC #2 - May 2012 -IUI #2: BFP
    TTC #3 - Jan 2013 -Surprise BFP!
    Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • Options
    i love cleaning.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageLTF525:
    I keep mine too! people make so much fun of me! Glad you found it. Now the question is... Do you file it away and continue using the new one? Or Fill the rest of the pages in that one and then go back to the new one? Decisions, decisions.

I'm continuing to use the new one and will go back to it when I finished the old one. Seemed like the least amount of future back and forth (not that I ever go back)

• Options
    I also keep mine.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

imageMatsifloxacin:
    i love cleaning.

wow, I'm not the only one

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"