Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Quick update..

so i went to the ob office this past monday.. got the pills inserted.. waited then headed to the pharmacy to get the prescription filled.. as soon as i got home with dh the cramps started to come.. then it increased.. i took some motrin.. then it all started.. in the end.. the whole process.. took 7hrs.. i'm physically, mentally, and emotionally drained.. yesterday i rested.. i'm hoping i passed everything.. i'm seeing my ob today to make sure everything had passed.. if not.. either pills or d&c... right now.. i feel cramps here and there.. and still have some clots.. thank you ladies for your support.. i'm so glad my Dh was with me.. he took care of me 100%..
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BFP 2# 7/5/09,EDD:3/26/10,MC:9/23/09. We Miss our Lucky Charm.

Re: Quick update..

• I am so sorry, hun.

This is a club no one wants to be apart of - but, everyone is glad it is here.

Take care of you and each other (((hugs)))

• Ugh! I'm so sorry that you went through this. It really sucks. I hope your resting & glad to hear that DH has been so good to you. Once the worst was over, I felt like a punching bag for a few days. Take good care of yourself {{HUGS}}
    BFP#1 1/27/09 :: Natural m/c 2/6/09 @ 6w
    BFP#2 5/11/09 :: Natural m/c 5/27/09 @ 5w5d
    BFP#3 7/24/09 :: Missed m/c, baby stopped growing at 6w4d :: natural m/c 8/28/09 @ 8w6d
    BFP #4 11/27/09 :: DD born 7/27/10
    BFP #5 2/29/12 :: DD born 11/6/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • thanks ladies for the support.. just got back from my app 2 hrs ago.. update: apparently, i still had some tissue that was stuck ( major tissue), sorry TMI.. so instead of giving me more pills or doing a d&c.. the ob( not my regular ob).. had remove it immediately (that was a painful experience, but she got everything).. she did a u/s.. and everything was clear.. i left the office.. feeling both relieved and sad.. seeing 2 pg women in the elevator all happy and comparing bumps made me feel so sick inside.. my DH grabbed my hand to comfort me.. i couldn't wait to get out of that elevator..the rest of the week will be filled with lots of junk food, movies, and crying.. thanks for listening ladies..
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BFP 2# 7/5/09,EDD:3/26/10,MC:9/23/09. We Miss our Lucky Charm.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"