Indiana Babies

What do you call a pacifier?

Paci, binkie, etc???

We call it a me-me.  We call it that b/c my nieces called it that name when they were little b/c we'd always say give it to "me" and they thought it was named it a me-me.

I'm bored - can you tell?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
BFP #2 11/4/12 EDD 7/20/12 missed M/C 12/13/12 @8w5d D&C 12/21/12
DX 2/7/13 with an alloimmunity + for anti-paternal antibodies started Lovenox daily & BA
BFP 2/16/13 EDD 10/28/13

Re: What do you call a pacifier?

• DH and I call it a paci.  My MIL calls it a puggy and that drives me NUTS!!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We say either pacifier or binky. Binky has now become "binkers" to me.
    Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Paci - DH likes binky better, but, he calls it Paci now since I do ;)
    My Personal Blog Knot Bio Nest Bio
    Andrew Ryan - born at 26w2d, 2 lb 3 oz, Dec 2008 Elliott William - born at 35w4d, 7 lb 1 oz, May 2011
  • image crabapple:
    Bink

My mom's friend was telling me that for her youngest daughter, they called it oolie, ooly (sp) 

• Pacifier or paci. Jeremy likes binky and I don't know why, but I absolutley HATE calling it a binky!
  • me and my brother used to call it a "nook," but when my sister came along, she called it a "rock" ... our family thought it was so funny!

it's fun to hear all of the different names for it Smile 

Michael & Ashley . 9.19.2008 . http://bartoblog.com

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • My sister was friends with a kid who went by Nug, he al2ways wanted Nuk pacifiers.  His parents started calling him that and it stuck.  Through the years it evovled to Nug.  He was even called that at graduation.

Typos courtesy of L.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards