Washington Babies

I hate naptime!!

It is killing me. I have tried everything, but he only wants to nap on us.

1. I have tried a mini bedtime routine
  2. I have tried to nurse him to sleep
  3. I have tried to rock him to sleep
  4. I have put on lullaby music
  5. I bought a white noise machine

He will fall asleep and as soon as I put him down; crib, p&p, down with me on the bed, he screams bloody murder. He is so tired and I am at my wits end. I know I am early (by two weeks, big deal) but I am trying Ferber. The only problem is that every time I go in there to check on him, he screams louder. I hate this!! Help please. TIA!

The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

Re: I hate naptime!!

• Jillian was horrible about napping anywhere but in the car or on us until she was probably around 7-8 months old.  Even now she's not always the best napper.  I've got no good advice for you though...we just waited it out.  I know what you mean about the crying louder when you go to check on them.  It just seems to piss our LO off even more.

Jen - Mom to Jillian (10/2008) and Hayden (4/2010)

My Blog

• Hang in there, you are doing everything you can! Maybe have a read of this article, it might give you some new ideas - https://tinyurl.com/y9nqpqz

Good luck Katie![:D]

collage Cooper Flynn is 3 years old and growing! May 10,2009 Miscarriage April 2008 Ectopic pregnancy August 2011
  • Loading the player...
  • Wil he nap in the car?   Ben napped in the car for probably a whole year.  I would just leave him in the garage in th ecar and I set up a monitor out there and it worked for us.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"