Upstate NY Babies

Sleep sack question

At night I dress my LO in a onesie with a fleece sleep sack as pjs. This has worked great until now, but she is becoming more and more mobile and I am afraid she will fall in it if she tries to pull herself up. Just wondering what you moms did or think you will do in this situation - stay with the sleep sack or what your alternative was. I am not ready to give her a blanket yet.

Re: Sleep sack question

• DD is still in a sleep sack, and she's 17 months.  She's never fallen in the sleep sack- she just knows not to walk around in it.  I did pick up a fleece sleep sack with foot openings for her to wear in the winter.

• Fleece footie pj's with a onesie underneath. We have a fleece blanket for him, too, but he typically rolls away from it at night.
  • Loading the player...
  • We just got some of these fleece footie pjs.  Liam doesn't seem to like the lack of access to his feet in the sleep sacks.  They are in the drier now, and I'm hoping he likes them better.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • we are still using a sleep sack but ethan hasn't tried pulling up.  I have him in fleece pj's and a fleece sleep sack.  I don't want him being cold.
  • Sarah's 20 months and we still use the sleep sack.  Sarah doesn't try to walk around too much but we make sure the sleep sack is big enough the she can move her legs enough...
  • We just use fleece footed pjs like someone else mentioned.  Just got some new ones at Sam's for like $7!  They are so soft!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"