TTC after 35

IUI #1 is done!!!!

Okay, my H freaked me out this morning.  When he left his head was all down and he said he didn't hold up his end of the bargain very well.  He left all down in the dumps.

When I got there the first thing the nurse said is we had 22 million little dudes to work with.  : )

I'm hoping and praying this is it!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: IUI #1 is done!!!!

• Good luck!!  I'm in the 2ww too now after our 1st IUI.  Did you stim with drugs? 

Tell your DH I would have been thrilled to have 22 million little dudes.  DH's numbers in the past were in the 4 million area.  His highest (for the IUI) was 16.5 million and I thought that was fantastic.  22 million would have made me scream with delight!

3 IUI's and 2 IVF's later- Brady arrived. Born at 36 weeks after PUPPS and pre-e/HELLP.
    IUI- BFN IVF #1 -BFP! Allie is our 2nd IVF baby. Born at 36 1/2 weeks after pre-e again
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

• Congrats & I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Susan (ttc#1 since Jan.08, m/c Mar.09, IUI#1 Sep.09)?

• Loading the player...
  • imageJillAly:

Good luck!!  I'm in the 2ww too now after our 1st IUI.  Did you stim with drugs? 

Tell your DH I would have been thrilled to have 22 million little dudes.  DH's numbers in the past were in the 4 million area.  His highest (for the IUI) was 16.5 million and I thought that was fantastic.  22 million would have made me scream with delight!

Ha ha!  I did 100 mg of Clomid this first go around and that 's it.

• GL to you.
  • Best of luck to you!  I'm hoping this is it!  I think you can certainly tell him he did a great job with 22 million and hopefully that will be confirmed in 2 weeks.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #1 Cycle #18 m/c Jan. 9, 2007, chemical pg May 4, 2007, methotrexate shot Oct. 5, 2007--m/c Oct. 9, 2007, IUI Nov. 17, 2007 It worked! beta 11/30 & 12/6 TTC #2 Cycle #5 IUI July 20, 2009 -BFN 8-3-09 Cycle #6 IUI August 17, 2009-BFP! 8-31-09, beta 9-1-09, 9-8-09, saw the H/B 9-22-09 EDD 5-10-10
  • Good luck! 

Someone posted here recently that their DH thought they had to fill up the cup, not knowing they only need a little bit!

• imageFrannyS:

Good luck! 

Someone posted here recently that their DH thought they had to fill up the cup, not knowing they only need a little bit!

No kidding!  When my H walked out the door this morning, I told him that the normal amount was only a tsp.

He still says it wasn't even a half of that.  lol-sorry if that's tmi.   I keep teasing him-"u r da man."   lol-

• Congrats and best of luck with IUI#1! Those are good numbers!
  • Keeping my fingers crossed that cutie girl of your's gets a little brother or sister super soon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"