Washington Babies

Another Costco question

I have heard mixed opinions on getting paper products at Costco.  For Tillman's school, one way they keep the tuition and cost of hot lunches down is by asking each family to contribute certain things twice a year:  48 rolls of toilet paper, 12 boxes of facial tissue, 16 rolls of paper towels, 250 paper plates, etc.  Is Costco the way to go on stuff like this, or would Walmart probably be just as reasonable?
T-man (07/27/05, 2:52pm, 10 lbs, 2 oz, 22") My Blog
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
TTC #2 for a million years: SA normal, CD 23 bloodwork shows nothing amiss, ovulation detected. Next step: ? maybe CD3 bloodwork to check eggs? All out of pocket, so limited IF tests/treatments.

Re: Another Costco question

• On practically any money saving blog or advice column, most people recommend buying paper towels and toilet paper at stores other than Costco because you can find better deals.  I haven't looked into this enough myself to figure out how much better.  I can say though paper plates from Costco has always been a great deal for us.

• You can look for deals at wal-mart and probably do better than costco.  But paperplates are probably the best deal at costco.  Of course if you drive around to a bunch of places for them your going to spend the same in gas : )
    imageimage Brothers! image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"