Upstate NY Babies

do you guys remember.. "the snowsuit"? (PIP)

That I HAD to have and stalked at Kohls for a sale (prompting my I HATE KOHLS post)? Well Eve never wore it as a newborn.. it was too big still when it was cold out.. I THOUGHT it was 0-9 months.. but its actually 0-6 months.. So I tried it on her today.. LOL..

Its WAAAY to small and she HATES it..image

Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
imagebabies
baby growth

Re: do you guys remember.. "the snowsuit"? (PIP)

• haha, poor eve!
    Photobucket
    Charlie 11.01.07 ~ Paul 05.07.10 ~ Annaliese 02.24.12
  • her face in that 2nd pic is like, "why mommy, why?"
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • LOL.  I am that way about some baby items as well!  HAD to have them!  Never used them!  Try listing it on CL for what you paid, now would be the time!
  • Aww

A question - how do you put them in the car seat with a snow suit like that on?  I can't figure out what to do for winter and was contemplating just using the car seat cover, but not sure if that will be warm enough.

• imagejnk062602:

A question - how do you put them in the car seat with a snow suit like that on?  I can't figure out what to do for winter and was contemplating just using the car seat cover, but not sure if that will be warm enough.

I say use a car seat cover.  Because once you get the heat on in the car, LO is going to get hot VERY quickly in a snowsuit like that. A car seat cover, you can always reach back quick and open.  I just open the cover as soon as I get in the car and all the dorrs are shut. 

• lol, poor girl!

I just got a coat from Old Navy for Liam for the fall.  It 6-12 month, but looks huge.  I'll have to try it on him tonight.  Watch it fit him and me be upset at how big my baby has gotten! 

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Ha Ha. Try selling it on craigslist.

JNK-I got a carseat cover off of mamabargains last year and I love it.  It was fleece and down and I'd put ethan in lay a blanket on top of him and then the cover.  It was nice b/c I'd leave it on if we were in a store so people could see/touch him. 

• LOVE Eve's face. I always say this but she cracks me up.
    imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Cute pictures!

JNK - I say definitely go for a carseat cover.  We got one by Kiddopotamus because it just went over the carseat.  The JJCOle ones had a liner under the baby, and G would scream and cry because it made him so sweaty.  If it was really cold out I'd put a blanket over him and then the cover.  I'm dreading this winter and using a coat :(

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"