Houston Babies

Anyone need formula checks?

I have several for Similac, Good Start, Enfamil.

If you want them, let me know!

Re: Anyone need formula checks?

• I will take the Similac one.  I can email you my address.

By the way...I posted on the KOTB post and I am super envious that your little girl is sleeping that long.

Tyler is still on a 3-3 1/2 hour schedule at night:(

What is your secret??!!

• similac!!! I registered for them, and all i get is enfimil

• Loading the player...
  • April16 and Jen&Keith--e-mail your addresses at kelly11377@yahoo.com and I'll stick them in the mail!

April16--I promise, there is no secret--LOL! If I knew what it was, I would make sure to repeat it, because right now, I just think I"m getting lucky!!

Ever since she was born, she would have one night here or there when she would sleep 5-7 hours. Then last week, she had one day where she flat refused to nap. She was so exhausted and cranky, but nothing I could do could get her to sleep. I even put her in the car to drive her around and even that didn't work!  I was so frazzled and worried (because newborns are supposed to sleep most of the day)--all she wanted to do was eat all day (and I let her because it would help her stop crying).

She finally succumbed to sleep around 10pm that night and didn't wake up until 5am. I was amazed. Since then, she continues to fight sleep during the day, but I can usually get her to catnap for 30 minutes or so if I nurse to sleep and hold her. If I try to put her down, she wakes up immediately. It's hit or miss with an afternoon nap. IF I can get her to lay down without me holding her, she'll take a 2-3 hour nap, but this is not everyday. However, she has continued to sleep 5, 6 or 7 hours everynight. Some of my friends think it's because she nurses for so long, both during the day and right before bed, so she's full and doesn't need to wake up and eat, but I have no idea if that is true or not.

Sorry for the long response just to say, I'm not really sure; however, it does make me less resistent to the 2 hour nursing sessions that were wearing me down--now, I don't mind so much (=

• If you have any unclaimed, see the post far below about the California nestie who died a few days after giving birth.  There is a mailing address for formula checks for her baby.
    "If you can't say something nice, shut the hell up!"
    - Paula Deen to 104.1 KRBE's Producer Eric 9/17/2011
  • imagemichellebelle:
    If you have any unclaimed, see the post far below about the California nestie who died a few days after giving birth.  There is a mailing address for formula checks for her baby.

Thanks--Will do!

• imagekellynkyle:

April16 and Jen&Keith--e-mail your addresses at kelly11377@yahoo.com and I'll stick them in the mail!

April16--I promise, there is no secret--LOL! If I knew what it was, I would make sure to repeat it, because right now, I just think I"m getting lucky!!

Ever since she was born, she would have one night here or there when she would sleep 5-7 hours. Then last week, she had one day where she flat refused to nap. She was so exhausted and cranky, but nothing I could do could get her to sleep. I even put her in the car to drive her around and even that didn't work!  I was so frazzled and worried (because newborns are supposed to sleep most of the day)--all she wanted to do was eat all day (and I let her because it would help her stop crying).

She finally succumbed to sleep around 10pm that night and didn't wake up until 5am. I was amazed. Since then, she continues to fight sleep during the day, but I can usually get her to catnap for 30 minutes or so if I nurse to sleep and hold her. If I try to put her down, she wakes up immediately. It's hit or miss with an afternoon nap. IF I can get her to lay down without me holding her, she'll take a 2-3 hour nap, but this is not everyday. However, she has continued to sleep 5, 6 or 7 hours everynight. Some of my friends think it's because she nurses for so long, both during the day and right before bed, so she's full and doesn't need to wake up and eat, but I have no idea if that is true or not.

Sorry for the long response just to say, I'm not really sure; however, it does make me less resistent to the 2 hour nursing sessions that were wearing me down--now, I don't mind so much (=

• imagekellynkyle:

April16 and Jen&Keith--e-mail your addresses at kelly11377@yahoo.com and I'll stick them in the mail!

Good for you on sleeping into the night:)

Not sure if it is too late on the formula check but i will email you my address today.Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"