Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

update to my update to my update

I was sent this morning to Maternal Fetal Medicine at the hospital to have another ultrasound (that makes 4 total).  Clear as day I saw our baby, but there wasn't a heartbeat :(  I knew the odds were next to none, but I did hold a little hope.  I feel like I have miscarried this baby twice.  The doc said he thinks this whole "misunderstanding" must have all been a dating error.  I told him I could tell him EVERY date and it didn't make sense based on when I got my bfp.  I just got the "poor woman think she knows more than we do" look.  I guess that is unfair, they were very nice. I am just frustrated.   The thing is the baby took up more than half of the sac, yet two weeks ago I was told there was nothing in there at all.  Does that make sense?  I guess I will never get a proper explanation.  Either there is none or people are covering their you know whats. I am awaiting a call from my doc to see how to proceed.  I think I will opt for a D&C ASAP.  I need this to be over.

I was able to get a pic of our little one.  Somehow that makes me feel better having something to prove their existence.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: update to my update to my update

• Options
    I'm so, so sorry for your loss, I am not that familiar with your story, but is sounds like HELL. 
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss and all you're going through with the ups and downs.  I hope they do get your D&C scheduled ASAP so you can find some closure and start to heal.
    BFP 4/23/09. D&E 7/17/09 16W5D. BFP #2 3/10/10. EDD 11/15/10 Babycakes was born 11/5/10! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so sorry....
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm glad you finally have a resolution, but I'm very sad that this is the way it ended. ((HUGS))
    imageimage
  • Options
    Thanks Ladies.  My D&C is tomorrow at noon
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"