Snarky and T-TTC

i hate MH (vent - long)

so, i was so excited about my u/s today b/c i was hoping to find out the sexes (which i did).  MH and I have known about this appt. for 2 weeks.  well, i got home from school at 9:30 last night to MH and his 2 friends drinking at my house.  they're all going to go out to a bar.

i asked him not to go b/c of the u/s (ha!) and then asked him to at least come home early - like no later than 12.  i usually don't care, but my u/s was early as hell today and he is extremely loud when he comes in; always wakes me up.

12:40 - not home.  call him & he says he is in a beer pong tournament and can't leave.  told him he better forfeit if he knows what's good for him.

1:10 - he gets home.  falls in bed with his clothes on, after throwing everything off of the couch onto the floor b/c his friends are going to come back to our house and pass out when they leave the bar at 3 am.

1:50 - 2:30 - wake up to MH gagging and then throwing up on the floor next to the bed.  he said he would clean it up in the morning, i made him get up and do it immediately.

this morning, he goes into the bathroom and throws up again and says he can't go b/c he's too sick.  i told him fine, i would call him and tell him what the sexes are.  he agrees to go.  while we are in the u/s room, he leaves so he can go throw up.

sorry this was so long - i just don't even know what to do right now.  i am at work crying (which may just be b/c of the hormones, or the only 4 hours of sleep i got).  thanks for reading.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: i hate MH (vent - long)

• I would be so pissed off and disappointed in DH if he had done this.  It is juvenile, irresponsible and just plain stupid.  You need to know that he is on board and as excited about these babies as you are and he has a hell of a way of showing it. 
  • ((hugs)) I'm so sorry. i think you have every right to be upset. Maybe you should sit him down and have the "you're going to be a dad soon" talk? I know that it doesn't mean all the fun is over, but he certainly can't think this behavior is going to be acceptable once your 2 LOs are here.
    2.5 yrs TTC #1 - DX = Stage IV Endo, Lap performed Jan 2010
    TTC #1 - May 2010 - IUI #3: BFP 
    TTC #2 - May 2012 -IUI #2: BFP
    TTC #3 - Jan 2013 -Surprise BFP!
    Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemurphyec:
    I would be so pissed off and disappointed in DH if he had done this.  It is juvenile, irresponsible and just plain stupid.  You need to know that he is on board and as excited about these babies as you are and he has a hell of a way of showing it. 

i think those were my exact words - well, juvenile, irresponsible, and selfish.  WTF was he thinking?  he usually doesn't act like that, so i'm really at a loss.

it doesn't help that all of his friends are single, w/ sh!t jobs and no responsibilities to speak of.

• wow, I would be so pissed that I think I would make MH find somewhere else to sleep (like, not in the same building as me) for a few nights. Men are assholes and just so incredibly dumb sometimes {{hugs}}

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I would be pissed and very hurt too.  I think a serious conversation is in order after that display of immaturity.  ((Hugs)) 
    someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • Oh Susan, I'm so sorry you had to deal with that.  ((HUGS))  I have had similar experiences with my H getting too drunk on important occasions and acting like an a**.  He should not be doing this to you, not with everything you guys have going on.  He needs to man up and realize that he isn't in college anymore and to start acting like a responsible adult.  Definitely have another talk with him tonight.  Good luck.  ((HUGS)) again
    TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • grrrr. I would have been pissed. Hell, I am pissed!

A sit down discussion on "appropriate unbecoming an expecting father" is in order between the two of you.

• I'd kill him
    Baby Boy O born 4/5/2010, 7lbs 14oz, 20", at 38w by c-section due to pre-e & failed induction
  • Oh I would be so mad.  I probably wouldn't even have a talk,  I'd simply state "what are you planning on doing to make this up to me" and glare at him until he listed enough things to make me happy
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • This. Unacceptable.  

imageMrsO1111:
    I'd kill him
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageebat:
    Oh I would be so mad.  I probably wouldn't even have a talk,  I'd simply state "what are you planning on doing to make this up to me" and glare at him until he listed enough things to make me happy

actually, i just asked him that exact thing on the phone.  he said, "i'm sorry," and i said, "you don't sound sorry.  what are you going to do to make this up to me?"

• imageMrsO1111:
    I'd kill him
  • imageNikki1007:
    imageMrsO1111:
    I'd kill him
  • imagesusanc07:

imageebat:
    Oh I would be so mad.  I probably wouldn't even have a talk,  I'd simply state "what are you planning on doing to make this up to me" and glare at him until he listed enough things to make me happy

actually, i just asked him that exact thing on the phone.  he said, "i'm sorry," and i said, "you don't sound sorry.  what are you going to do to make this up to me?"

Yes 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • You have every right to be pissed and upset.  This is a moment we have all been looking forward to for a longassmotherfuckingtime and he f'd it up.  I am sorry.  He'd be on my shitlist for awhile after that one.

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I would kick that fuucker in the balls for you if i was anywhere near.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"