Upstate NY Babies
Options

Any one do maternity/belly pics?

I'm considering doing this - I dont want to be too early though...I wanted to have my wedding photog do it because they are just awesome people- and I will be in Binghamton for my shower but I'll be 31 weeks- is that too early?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Any one do maternity/belly pics?

• Options
    I was not/am not a cute pregnant lady - so no, I didn't have them done. I had DH take bump pics...that I strategically cropped below my chubby arms and above my big rear end.
  • Options
    Had DH take bump pictures, but was not feeling especially portrait ready, especially toward the end when I got the swelling from the high BP. 
    imageimage PHOTO Credit: Meryl :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

DH tried to take at least one shot each week of me so that we could see the progression. But we also had maternity photos taken. I'll try and get them loaded into my blog for you. We had the same photogs that did our wedding do them.  

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    P.S. I think I was 33 weeks.
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I think I did mine around 29 weeks, and was worried that it was too early.  But I gained most of my weight earlier on, and as you can see in the pics I had a plenty big enough belly.  But I'll admit that in some I was pushing out my belly a little bit. Depending on the position I was in I had to (like when I was laying on my back).

https://kristendavide.blogspot.com/2009/02/dana.html

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"