Snarky and T-TTC
Options

DH's work situation

So he was going through a job agency to get that job that he was offered, and then not offered. The dude at the agency was feeling terrible about the  company renegging (yeah, no kidding) and he was seeing what he could do. A 3rd shift job (same job) came up and he offered that to J, saying that he expected more opportunities to come up within the next couple of weeks. Thankfully J took it since I was feeling really anxious about the whole situation of us closing on our house next week. He's not psyched about 3rd shift but whatever. It's a job. Let's just hope they don't take it away between now and Monday (when he starts)

This drama is not good for my skin

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: DH's work situation

• Options
    Thank goodness something came up for him.  Like you said, a job is a job.  It will do for now, and hopefully like the agency said, something else he likes better will come up soon.
    TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Good for him for taking the job!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's great another he was able to take this other opening.  Hopefully he can switch to the shift he wants after he's been there a little bit. 
    someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • Options

imageshotzie:
    That's great another he was able to take this other opening.  Hopefully he can switch to the shift he wants after he's been there a little bit. 

This.  3rd shift would suck, but hopefully is enough to get a foot in the door for the shift he wants.  

• Options
    Did PPs, hopefully this will get his foot in the door and he can find a better shift latter. I'm glad he got something.
    2.5 yrs TTC #1 - DX = Stage IV Endo, Lap performed Jan 2010
    TTC #1 - May 2010 - IUI #3: BFP 
    TTC #2 - May 2012 -IUI #2: BFP
    TTC #3 - Jan 2013 -Surprise BFP!
    Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm glad he found something!
  • Options
    i'm so glad he found a job! 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.