Parenting after a Loss

** attention whore wednesday **

its time ladies!! any new milestones, pictures or exciting events to post today???

Re: ** attention whore wednesday **

• FIL & SMIL leave today. We actually got them to sit in the living room and talk with us for more than 2 hours yesterday--that is a HUGE accomplishment considering they wouldn't spend more than 2 hours with us the previous two days.

DS is nearly 9 pounds and is getting longer every day. He's growth spurting again so we're having feeding and sleeping issues. 

• i am so excited for fall. the weather just recently started to feel like fall. Colton is now wearing his new fall clothes, i LOVE putting him into new clothes!! i love seeing him in long sleeves & pants - its so cute!!

Colton his creeping EVERYWHERE!!! DH is hoping that he will be walking by Christmas.

Now that its getting cooler outside, i put tennis shoes on Colton & he screamed!! huge fail. guess that we will just have to keep trying.

for the last few days Colton has taken one 3-3.5 hr nap about 4 hrs after he wakes up. either its a growth spurt or he is going to be dropping the two naps/day!   

Colton got his 6th tooth sunday. that makes 3 on top & 3 on bottom

• Loading the player...
  • Nora has rolled over from tummy to back 4 times!! :-) I haven't told anyone IRL, besides grandparents b/c I don't want to seem like I'm bragging and I figure most people dont care about other people kids so they won't care.

• I am resisting my urge to pee on stuff because I still have 10 days until I'm supposed to pee on stuff. LOL 

I had double fudge brownie ice cream and a reese's peanut butter cup for breakfast/lunch. It wasn't brunch though. 

M is walking better and saying more words.

I am resisting strangling my landlord. He's got the karaoke thing on & he's singing like he's good at it and someone's paying him.  

• Check out my daughter's big beautiful blue eyes.  Pretty impressive since her daddy's eyes are dark brown.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • check out my new siggy. she held it for 10 seconds today, twice!
  • imagegatorsinlove:

Check out my daughter's big beautiful blue eyes.  Pretty impressive since her daddy's eyes are dark brown.

beautiful!

• imagegatorsinlove:

Check out my daughter's big beautiful blue eyes.  Pretty impressive since her daddy's eyes are dark brown.

beautiful!

• imagegatorsinlove:

They're gorgeous!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"