Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

My Dr. Called with test results

Turns out the baby we lost in August was healthy.I suppose the problem lies in me.Ughh!!!

She then asked if we wanted to know the sex. I said yes and she hesitated and asked if I was sure. I said I was and she said 'A male,A healthy male.'

We have named him Adam Quentin. Now that I know his name, I ache to hold him and call him by his name.

image Wife to Tim. Mommy toEmma,Noah,Caleb and Stella
My Blog-Saving for a Rainy Day

Re: My Dr. Called with test results

• I am soo sorry! I know that must have been hard to hear. Just know that it was not your fault and nothing that you did. I find out next Friday and I dread it but if we both want to have another child we need to find out why. Best of luck to you! ((((((HUGS)))))))
  • I'm sorry--I hope they can figure out why and fix the problem soon. ((HUGS))
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Do not blame your lost baby on something being wrong with your body. I've had 3 M/C and apparenlty all were healthy as well. I was angry with my body for a long time, but please don't beat yourself up. Our genetic counselor told us we jsut had " 3 flukes of nature". Sometimes M/C's happen for no apparent reason. ::hugs:: I hope you heal soon.
  • I am so sorry for your loss. I imagine getting the results makes it that much harder. Sending thoughts and prayers your way.
  • I'm so sorry to hear that news. It's kind of weird b/c I got similar results. I kind of wanted to know that something went wrong...is that sick? Why would I want that? I guess b/c it would offer some type of explanation. You must have been so strong to hear the sex. That was the hardest part. {{HUGS}}
    BFP#1 1/27/09 :: Natural m/c 2/6/09 @ 6w
    BFP#2 5/11/09 :: Natural m/c 5/27/09 @ 5w5d
    BFP#3 7/24/09 :: Missed m/c, baby stopped growing at 6w4d :: natural m/c 8/28/09 @ 8w6d
    BFP #4 11/27/09 :: DD born 7/27/10
    BFP #5 2/29/12 :: DD born 11/6/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • how long did it take to get those results back? i went for my 2 week f/u visit on fri & my doc told me they didn't get them back yet. also if you don't mind me asking, how far along were you that they were able to determine the sex of the baby? i was not too far along,(almost 9 weeks) but am wondering if it's something that i could find out. i found out at 17 weeks with my son but that through an ultrasound. i don't know if that can find out that early since they have dna.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagekellyrank:
    how long did it take to get those results back? i went for my 2 week f/u visit on fri & my doc told me they didn't get them back yet. also if you don't mind me asking, how far along were you that they were able to determine the sex of the baby? i was not too far along,(almost 9 weeks) but am wondering if it's something that i could find out. i found out at 17 weeks with my son but that through an ultrasound. i don't know if that can find out that early since they have dna.

I found out about a month after my loss. I was almost 9 weeks as well.

image Wife to Tim. Mommy toEmma,Noah,Caleb and Stella
    My Blog-Saving for a Rainy Day
  • thank you for your response & again i am sorry for your loss.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"