Georgia Babies

swaptember

so today is the last day for this and not sure if y'all were aware or not, but this is awesome!  our aquarium passes just expired and we were on the fence about renewing but holla!

https://www.high.org/res/pdf/membership/Swaptember.pdf

Re: swaptember

• thank you!!!  Ditto for us-ours are up soon and I was not sure about renewing.  How the heck do you find out about this stuff?
  • Oh man!  I wish I knew about this earlier!  What a great deal!  Thanks for posting it!
  • Loading the player...
  • This is a great deal--we joined the History Center. But I don't want to renew the aquarium.

Carrie, you need to read my blog--I wrote about this great deal back at the first of the month. ;o) hahahhaaaa TIA HTH Have fun over the summer!

Photo by Everything Nice Photography
    My blog
  • dude, I totally do not remember seeing this on your blog karen!  I totally got it somewhere else...but now I feel like an idiot since I read your blog all the time!
  • Heather, I can't believe you are not memorizing every post. LOL! I was trying to remember where I heard about it--I think from a friend. But then I read about it here, too. Love this blog--she is great:

Atlanta on the Cheap: Swaptember

Photo by Everything Nice Photography
    My blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"