Upstate NY Babies

Officially have to wear flip flops.

Yea it's 50-something out today and the only shoes that I can fit into any more are my biggest flip flops.  My feet are so swollen, the flip flops cut into my feet.  I'm freezing!

Re: Officially have to wear flip flops.

• I wore flip flops during my last pregnancy until October...when I finally went to Payless and bought some cheap stretchy shoes.

I just tried my sneakers yesterday and have crazy blisters on my heels now. So last night I wore flip flops to the mall.

I wonder if they make Christmas flip flops!?

• Do you have crocs or fake crocs? That was the only thing I could wear for the first 2 weeeks after I had Ethan in February.  Even those were bad and left the circles in the top of my feet.  My feet were so bad after having him I had to wear my slippers out of the hospital.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm still wearing flip flops too.  I tried wearing socks and tennis shoes yesterday and they hurt my feet so bad.  I'm not looking forward to going outside to run errands today.  I know I'm going to freeze.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm in flip flops too- after my feet swelled coming back from Vegas- they went down but are still bigger than the pre-swell size...

*le sigh* 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh, I so remember that.  With Ty, I had to go buy a cheap pair of crocs, two sizes larger then my normal size around 37 weeks.  By 39 weeks, they were too small and I had to go to Target and buy flip flops (good thing it was May).  I wore the flip flops into the hospital, and wore them out.  Luckly I really never had any swelling with Brianna, I did have some after she was born.
  • I welcomed flip-flops weather with open arms because I couldn't fit into my shoes at 5 months. I had to buy a pare of ballet-style shoes a size bigger than what I normally wear. I was so tired of cramming my feet into them everyday that I didn't care about blue toes. Hope you get to go home soon and wrap your feet in a nice fuzzy blanket.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"