South Florida Babies
Options

update on us

After a long and exhasting weekend I am relieved that all the bad is behind us. The procedure this morning was not as bad as I expected and I am in very little pain.

I wanted to thank everyone on here for all the love and support...it has made getting through this a little easier.

I hope that no one ever has to go through what I went through today. It just really makes me want to stress the importance of the tests....my Dr does not offer the NT...I went to a special perinatologist by choice. I had no flags before this and have a very healthy boy who I can appreciate even more today.

I look forward to getting stronger emotionally and physically and starting over again

my love to all of you

Beth

Re: update on us

• Options

My heart goes out to you and your family. You are a strong woman, I'm glad you are doing better than you expected.

We are here for you. ((hugs))

• Options

My love to you and your family. ((((HUGS))))

Barbie 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family! Thank you for sharing your experience with us...I'm sure it was very hard to talk about it!
    Camryn Grace ~ July 6th, 2009 ~ 7lbs 9oz, 20.5" Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    Brayden Richard Drew ~ December 20, 2010~7lbs 9oz, 20" Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm so glad that you are at least not in a lot of pain. I can only imagine how hard this was for you. We are all here for you! Thank you so much for sharing your story, hopefully it helped someone here to ask for a test they may not have known about!
  • Options

Thank you again for sharing your story with us, Beth. It can't have been easy but I am glad you did so that we could all be there for you. I am going to keep you guys in my prayers so that you continue healing, physically and emotionally...

*HUGS*

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

my thoughts and prayers are with u and ur family. im glad all this is behind you and you can move forward with your life. many hugs your way.

• Options
    Hugs! I am glad this is behind you. Take care Beth :)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss.  Time will help to heal your hearts.....thank you for sharing because I was not aware of this test and will be sure to request it next time.
  • Options
    I wish you a speedy recovery.  You are such a strong woman.  I have been thinking about you.  Thank you for sharing your story with us.  (((hugs)))
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm glad everything went well and you're not too uncomfortable. Again, I'm sorry you had to go through that.  I'm sure you helped a lot of us realize the importance of the NT, and I thank you for that. Stay strong (hugs).
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I'm glad to hear that the procedure was not too terrible and you are now further along in the healing process! Many hugs to you and your family!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    BFP #3: 01/28/12, EDD: 09/23/12, MMC (BO), D&C 2/16/12 at 6.5 wks
    BFP #4: 05/23/12, EDD: 01/31/12, Early MC at 5 wks

RPL Workup: + LPD (7DPO Prog = 7.8, Endometrial Bx = out of phase)
    Elevated Alpha 2-glycoprotein IgA and antiphosphatidylserine IgM -->
    Hematologist said not to worry and no need for treatment!

Dx: LPD
    Cycle #1(08/2012): Clomid 50 mg CD3-7, Ovidrel CD13 + Progesterone = It worked!
    BFP #5 on 09/10/12 (11 DPO). HCG #1 @ 14DPO = 131.6 HCG #2 @ 16DPO = 509
    EDD: 05/23/2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    feel better beth, hugs!
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    (((Big Huge Hugs)))
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"