Cincinnati Babies

I am loving ebay right now

I am scoring one steal after another on EUC or NWT clothing.  I guess no one is bidding tonight, because wow...good night for me.  I bought several Gymboree and Gap outfits for $7ish each...most new with tags.  If you haven't tried that route, it is worth giving it a shot.  Auctions that end during the week are the best deals.  Running back over there for more...LOL.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: I am loving ebay right now

• Hmm...I may have to check this out!  I was planning on going shopping this weekend for clothes!  Now that Ryleigh wears uniforms I forget that she needs "real" clothes and the poor child barely has any that fit for this new "winter" weather we're having!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagehav2run:
    I am scoring one steal after another on EUC or NWT clothing.  I guess no one is bidding tonight, because wow...good night for me.  I bought several Gymboree and Gap outfits for $7ish each...most new with tags.  If you haven't tried that route, it is worth giving it a shot.  Auctions that end during the week are the best deals.  Running back over there for more...LOL.

What is EUC or NWT oh wait I just figured out NWT.  can you search for just those?  i haven't been on ebay in forever.  I see you still have the shopping bug :)

• Loading the player...
  • The cool weather is what it took to motivate me to get my shop on too.  We need everything because DD is in a bigger size. 

I really like your new siggy pic.  Ryleigh looks so grown up!  She is beautiful!

• imageDenise2005:

imagehav2run:

What is EUC or NWT oh wait I just figured out NWT.  can you search for just those?  i haven't been on ebay in forever.  I see you still have the shopping bug :)

Yeah, I am shopping out of necessity right now more than anything.  It got cold and DD got bigger...no fall clothing in the house.  EUC=excellent used condition.  NWT=new with tags.  I am scoring big over there tonight.  I have never found so many good bargains in one place.  LOL.  Must shop before DH institutes a shopping ban compliments of his buddy Dave Ramsey.  

• God, I love ebay.  

I seem to remember a few weeks ago you and Dave Ramsey were buddies too. But now Dave is just YH's buddy J/K. But that's how my relationship with Dave is too. :P  

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I figure it is getting cold out, so DD wins and good old Dave loses....LOL.  My final score 16 Gymboree items either new or excellent used and a Bengals cheer outfit for DD...less than $50.  I had a good night!

• I haven't been on ebay in a long time!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"