Stay at Home Moms

***Wednesday Weight Loss Check In***

SAHM Weight Loss Check In        

Hey ladies! I wanted to get this started to allow everyone a chance to share with and support each other as we try to lose weight and/or get in better shape. I will post Mon/Wed/Fri in the mornings.

Update as you get closer to your goal (or further as the case may be).

If you have any tips, recipes, etc, email them to me at corinnep27 at yahoo dot com and I will add them to the check ins.

ScreenName             Name            Goal    Lost so far

ReeseM                     Corinne         -25       -7

Taylormillgirl              Melissa          -9        -5

Mrszee2be                Laura             -20       -3

Seans_grl                  Cheryl            -45

Vrbka                        Kelsey            -10

lyndmaf                    Lynda            -25

ILoveBoys                 Nicole            -17

yosmtgirl                  Sabrina          -10       -2

vlcms                       Valerie            -20

guim0014                 Lily                 -15

hayleydeee               Hayley            -20

ballpit22                  Anna-Lisa       -10      -5

jnksmom                  Keveena         -15     -3

TobeMrs.Shavers       Amanda        -24       -6

Ariel06                      Jenny            -10

MommyMimi27          Patricia          -20

CJG678                      Christa         -22

*blondie*                   Elin              -15

jmn69                       Jill                -18        -3

jewels806                 Julie             -10

c.sholun                    Crystal         -8        -1.5

MrsPreK                   Jill                -20        -3

ithadtobeyou           Kristy            -30

WilyRed                    Lisa              -15       -2

Mrs.Greenie             Christy           -38     -2

jenifaires                  Jennifer         -50

megnDev                 Megan            -55

Question of the day- Do you have trouble staying away from the food you feed DC? How do you keep yourself from being tempted?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ***Wednesday Weight Loss Check In***

• I don't feed DD anything terrible, but I have trouble throwing away her leftovers when it is something good, that won't keep until the next meal. I am forever snagging bites of her grilled cheese and cereal bars. Plus she is always trying to feed me!!

Usually if I have a healthy snack when she eats a snack, I am good to go. ?

• Put me down for -3 please!!!!!! I even managed to keep it off this weekend with all the partying for DD's bday.

I don't feed DS or DD anything terrible and they usually eat breakfast and dinner with us so it is not tempting. I usually eat a healthy snack while they eat lunch or other snacks so I don't eat their food.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Ooh, add me. I'm Jennifer. I really need to lose like, oh, 80 lbs, but I'd be happy with 50 for now. lol

DD actually eats MUCH better than I do. I'm helping my diet by eating her food instead of mine. We do cheese, meat and crackers together now instead of her eating that and me having a burrito or pizza or something.

imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • What a great idea!!! You can put me down for 55 lbs, please and thank you!

It's hard not to sometimes snack on the kids " treats" especially because we all love baking so much. Usually I'll get it out of the house as quickly as we can by sending it to work with DH, to to my parents, IL's ect.  For me it's easier to not have it in the house at all, I have 0 will power....hence the need to lose 55 lbs!

• Yes, I do have trouble staying away from those leftover bites of cereal bars, peanut butter sandwiches (my weakness), and the occasional pop-tart. But I account for them when I track my calories in sparkpeople.
  • I don't have that problem yet. Rice cereal and formula don't really sound that good to me. I've never even thought about that being a problem though. I have a good friend who gave her daughter her own kitchen drawer that was full of her snacks so that she could get them whenever she wanted. I will probably do the same thing. I hope it will help me stay away from DS little snacks since they will be out of sight out of mind. As for the leftovers, they might be a little bit harder to stay away from. I'll have to see what everyone else does since I've never even thought about this topic.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"