Cincinnati Babies
Options

Lyons_in_2007

Hey so sorry I missed your post yesterday. With being a SAHM mom with two, I have a hard time checking the computer often. Thanks so much!!! He is so passionate about his career and absolutely loves filming weddings so it is so awesome to hear you say that. He is sitting right next to me now so I had to show him your post and he was blushing. We were so surprised and excited about his award. I was fortunate to go with him to the WEVA expo in Orlando a few weeks ago to see him speak and also I got to see him win the award so it was such a high for us. He has really been focusing so much on continuing to push the envelope with wedding films and doing things differently in Cincinnati so it is very cool to hear your comments. He went on an on about Erin and Adam's wedding and how awesome it was and how they were so much fun to work with. I think he is going to do a surprise trailer for them if he has some time. ssshhhh don't tell them this though. :)

Re: Lyons_in_2007

• Options

Oh my goodness, no problem at all - I totally understand about the lack of time to "Bump" during the day...heck, I usually only check the boards while I'm at work (don't tell my boss - HA!).  Actually, between Bumping and watching all 596 videos on Studio Z's blog, yesterday (including the surprise wedding video - how AMAZING was that!!), I don't think I got much of anything done at work.  :o)

Steve DEFINITELY has an artistic eye and a flair for the creative, so I can't wait to see what he does with the footage from Erin & Adam's wedding.  I mean, they are beautiful, the wedding was beautiful, the venue was beautiful, heck - even the weather cooperated...the video will definitely be extraordinary!  I definitely won't say anything to them about the possibility of a trailer.  I remember the day I found out about my own trailer - the surprise was just as nice as seeing the highlights of the day.  Plus, I know how busy he must be with the business and the girls...he might not even have time.

In any case, tell him that I was the second reader during the ceremony...and the wanna-be photographer who was taking an obnoxious number of pictures during the reception.  And I'm now one of his biggest fans! 

• Options

Wow thanks so much. I told Steve and he is so happy to hear all your positive comments. 

So Steve worked all day and night yesterday on the trailer. It should be up today. I picked the song, however he combined it with a snippet of another song in the beginning which rocks! It should be up today if he doesn't have any issues with where he uploads his videos. I will post a link once it is ready. It is so freaking awesome!!! His best trailer yet.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"