Stay at Home Moms

XP: Craft post

What have you made lately? 

LOVE this! It's my own idea, too! It's a hummingbird feeder. I cut out birds (they're not hummingbirds, but I didn't have a stencil) from foam and DD glued feathers to them. Then I rolled up a piece of red foam (stuck together w/glue dots) and stuck it on a foam circle (glue dots). We had some flower beads that worked perfectly as the feeders and stuck the birds to the feeder (glue dots again). image

I got this idea from a blog and haven't given it to DD yet, but I know she'll love it. Empty out a makeup container and fill with nail polish. It'll take several days to dry and you'll have to refill it (shrinks by about half). It looks so realistic! I cleaned the nail polish brush with polish remover so she'll be able to "paint" with it. This will also be a great activity in opening different kinds of containers. image

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: XP: Craft post

• Cute ideas.  I especially love the make up idea!  My DD asks all the time if she can do make up on me so I get this old cheapie set out that she uses, and usually I end up looking like I have bruises all over my face and neck (not that I mind--it wipes up easy enough and she's so proud!).  This way she can "put" make up on her babies like she wants to all the time! :)  cute idea!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"