Georgia Babies

NBR: Part time job needed (inc. babysitting)

It's official! I'm a part time student again. I'll be applying to a Masters program at GSU for next fall, but I need to take a few classes first. My last day at my full time job is on Friday. Do any Nesties know of any part time jobs available?

I'm qualified for computer technical support, desktop support, etc. (over 13 years experience, A+ certified, etc. I am a third level tech) I can also do administrative work as I have great computer skills and a pleasant phone voice. I'll consider almost any "office type" work.

Heck, got an adorable DC in the Smyrna/Vinings/Marietta area and need a Friday night sitter or do you need to run errands/have a massage appt./etc but want to leave DC home for a few hours? I can even do a "mother's morning out" as I am not in school in the mornings. LMK! 

Any help ya'll can provide would be appreciated! If you don't want to post here, you can email me at sttarlite at hotmail dot com. 

Re: NBR: Part time job needed (inc. babysitting)

• Oooohhhh FUN!  COngrats Trish!  What kind of Masters Program?  Best of luck to you girl!
  • I hope to do the Masters in Nutrition program at GSU next fall. I have to take two semesters or Human Anatomy and Physiology and Organic Chemistry as it's been over 10 years since I had them (program requirement). I can't wait!

Really! I'm looking for something part time to help pay the bills, including babysitting!

• Loading the player...
  • Trish! I remember you from the ATL Knot board. Congrats on going to grad school. I got my MS in nutrition at GSU and now am part of the faculty in the undergradute program. Great program, and the faculty is awesome! Let me know if you have any questions.

As for the babysitting.. I'm in Smyrna, but won't need a sitter for few months. I will keep you in mind, though!

BFP #1 on 8/19/09 M/C 10/14/09
    BFP #2 01/10/10 M/C 01/31/10
    BFP #3 12/24/10 M/C 01/20/11
    BFP#4 07/18/11 EDD: 03/24/12
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Trish, that's cool. Good luck with your new venture. LOL at "a pleasant phone voice." Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"