Working Moms
Options

Interview Need Help!!

I usually don't post but I need some help. Ok so I have an interview today w/Coach and I am soo nervous. It has been forever since I last work. To be exact Dec. of 07' . I know the question that is always ask during an interview is " So what brings you to our company?" I know they stand behind their product and name, great customer service etc. But what else do I need to know besides that? TIA

Re: Interview Need Help!!

• Options
    i always throw in something from their financials, mission statement, vision, philanthropy or something . . like I saw that you opened a new store in xyz or expanded into a new area . . and how that relates to me and what i'm looking for. . it shows how interested u r in the organization and how the organization fits you.
  • Options

Since they make a tangible product, if you can lug in that Coach purse it wouldn't hurt! :-) But also saying that you are a fan of their products while shopping and when you decided to start looking for a new career, it was important that you become part of an organization that you can believe in.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"