Pregnant after 35
Options

Anyone else...

I have been stuffed up most of my pregnancy. I do have seasonal allergies but this is ridiculous!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone else...

• Options

you should be able to delete in a little while.

I've been stuffed up throughout as well - and then the other week I felt like crap and got real sick and couldn't breath out of my nose for three days! It was awful because I couldn't sleep and ended up missing work and blech!

Try the NetiPot. I swear that three days after using it, I cleared completely up!

click the pic (blog)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I think it makes you wait like 5 minutes before you can delete extra posts- you know, long enough so everyone can see them! ;)

So far I've been using Vicks Vapo-Rub for congestion and it has worked great....

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    The Neti Pot is kind of gross, but oh so very effective.  I have used it pretty regularly and I have noticed a huge improvement.
  • Options
    yes extremely!  Annoying.  I use a humidifier at night and it helps some. 
  • Options
    I had a really horrible nasal drip with both pregnancies.  It sucked.  Hope it gets better for you!
  • Options
    Yup, me, too.  I think it has something to do with all the extra fluids your body is producing leads to extra mucous as well. I also liked the Neti Pot.
    DD1 is 3, DD2 is 1.
  • Options
    I haven't been stuffed up, although I might welcome it so that I don't have to smell every darn thing and get nauseated!  But, I do have a lot of nasal drainage at night.  When I get up in the morning, I have a frog in my throat.  I was afraid that I was going to get bronchitis -- and I still might -- but so far, I have no real issues from the drainage, and I have not taken any allergy meds for it.  My nose sometimes gets a little runny during the day, but it's very temporary.  I was told that OTC Claritin is safe to take.     
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"