North Carolina Babies

Tuesday Trading Post

Re: Tuesday Trading Post

• Mine's not a baby thing, but what the heck. I have this printer new in the box. It retails for $100, I'm selling it for $50. We got it free w/ the purchase of our computer and already have a printer we like. Probably would be best to hand off to a Raleigh area person, IDK how hard it'd be to ship it.
  • Agh, I lost my list!  I'll do this quick from memory.

2 BG bamboo fitteds, size M

1 Thirsties cover, periwinkle, size M

3 Nana's Bottoms AIOs, boy/neutral colors, size M

1 Nana's Bottoms AIO, brown with OBV, size ML

Robeez mini shoez, brand new in the box, size 18-24 months (size 5).  They kindof look like these, only 2 shades of blue.

Nuby soft spout sippy cups, 8 oz size, no handles

Dr. Browns wide mouth bottles, not BPA free, 9 oz

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Fisher-Price Baby Papasan $25 plays music and vibrates, was a lifesaver with a newborn.  It's in great shape and very clean.

https://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-Baby-Papasan/dp/B0000CBGBS

• I'm selling 3 Goodmama diapers.  Patterns are Sun & Sky, Dusk Birds, and Kenya. They are in EUC.

I'm sad to part with these diapers, but I need to buy some more pockets and need some extra $$.

• I have free to a good home:

2 beautiful, sweet, loving 10 year old orange tabby cats.  Fat Boy and Critter have been my babies for 10 years but since Connor has come into the house one of them has rebelled terribly.  We have tried everything under the sun to fix the issue but we have lost this battle.  I have been trying since Connor was 3 months old to find them a home and as you can tell, I have had no success.  I refuse to let them to go to absolute complete strangers or put them in an animal shelter, but they have to go somewhere soon.  **Please, no flames, this is what is best for our family.** I have a regular litter box, a mechanical self scooping litter box, food, litter, food and water bowls, 2 carriers and anything else that I have for them that will go with them for free.  Email me at spacegrl_viv at yahoo dot com or pm me if you or someone you know and trust are interested.

Fat Boy

Critter

image Connor Reeves - July 4, 2007 Naomi Raye - January 26, 2011
  • Woo hoo -- I finally have pics of the 6+ months clothes!  I will be e-mailing unc00ref -- if it's not too late! -- with pics of the 9-18 month goodies, and Lalabee, I have your e-mail so I'll be e-mailing you the 6-12 months pics.  Also, slhall, are you still interested in GMs?  You know I have a ton of girly ones and I still have a few gender-neutral ones too.  I'd love to see any and all of these goodies go to precious NC babies!

So, I have:

0-24 months' girls clothes (and pics of all!)

9 month Puddles n Bubbles Halloween long-sleeved pants romper

a bunch of diapers and now some unused wipes to sell too

girly bassinet sheets

Fisher Price Ocean Wonders crib soother (needs cord), $7

I'm happy to work out meeting up or shipping!  Thanks!

Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • I have a brand new, in the box, MacLaren stroller that I need to get rid of. Asking $100. I can send pictures to anyone who is interested.
  • imagealchris:

Woo hoo -- I finally have pics of the 6+ months clothes!  I will be e-mailing unc00ref -- if it's not too late! -- with pics of the 9-18 month goodies, and Lalabee, I have your e-mail so I'll be e-mailing you the 6-12 months pics.  Also, slhall, are you still interested in GMs?  You know I have a ton of girly ones and I still have a few gender-neutral ones too.  I'd love to see any and all of these goodies go to precious NC babies!

So, I have:

girly bassinet sheets

YES! I have been so sidetracked for some reason ;)

Do you still ahve the post with what is left of the girl and gender neutral ones? 

• I have a dining room table with 4 chairs.  Let me know if you are anyone you know is interested.  I have pics. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageslhall730:
    imagealchris:

Woo hoo -- I finally have pics of the 6+ months clothes!  I will be e-mailing unc00ref -- if it's not too late! -- with pics of the 9-18 month goodies, and Lalabee, I have your e-mail so I'll be e-mailing you the 6-12 months pics.  Also, slhall, are you still interested in GMs?  You know I have a ton of girly ones and I still have a few gender-neutral ones too.  I'd love to see any and all of these goodies go to precious NC babies!

So, I have:

girly bassinet sheets

YES! I have been so sidetracked for some reason ;)

Do you still ahve the post with what is left of the girl and gender neutral ones? 

Much has sold from the post so I've condensed it into an e-mail, plus I've added ALL my remaining ones too.  I'm happy to e-mail you -- that may be easier!  What do you think? :)

I can hardly imagine why you may be sidetracked.... ;)  What a cutie -- I hope you're both doing well!!! :)

imageimageimage

• Wow!  I've never seen this on the board.  I need to get on more often!

I have a pink BG diaper that DD may have used 4 or 5 times.  I also have a roll of the cloth diaper liners that I may have used 4 or 5 off the roll.

Baby J is here! Born on her mama's birthday.

11 pounds, 7 ounces and 23" long at birth!

My Bio

• slhall730  at msn dot com

• Thanks! :)  I'm on my way out -- I'll be sending e-mails later tonight after everyone else is asleep!!! :)

imageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"