Two Under 2

drum roll please......

This week Jace both completed potty training (day time only of course) AND mastered climbing into the car and into his car seat all by himself.

I swear.... this just keeps getting easier!!

Hang in there ladies.  There is a light at the end of the tunnel!!! 

Our IF journey: 1 m/c, 1 IVF with only 3 eggs retrieved yielding Dylan and a lost twin, 1 shocker unmedicated BFP resulting in Jace, 3 more unmedicated pregnancies ending in more losses.
Total score: 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 2 amazing blessings that I'm thankful for every single day.

Re: drum roll please......

• Yay!  What a big boy!  Was your DS1 doing these things this early or is he just trying to be like his big brother?  I can't believe Jace is potty trained already!
    Caleb.02.01.08 | Asher.07.06.09 | Jude.01.19.12
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Mama Jan's Kitchen... a food blog
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Woo hoo! ?As much as I mourn the passing of DS's "baby days", I look forward to things like that as well. ?

Yay for big boy Jace!?

the bug & bee blog
    (read it. you know you want to.)
    anderson . september 2008
    vivian . february 2010
    mabel . august 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Woo hoo!!!!
    imageimageimage
  • Yay! Sadly, I still have 2 in diapers! LOL!
    image Mommy to Barbara 11/8/05, Elisabeth 5/13/07, Loukas 12/23/08 and Lazarus 09/25/12
  • Woohoo!!! WTG!

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

• imageMama Jan:
    Yay!  What a big boy!  Was your DS1 doing these things this early or is he just trying to be like his big brother?  I can't believe Jace is potty trained already!

Dylan potty trained at 20 months also.  I'm just a fan of early potty training.  We actually started putting Jace on the potty at 3 months while PT'ing Dylan and he was pooping exclusively in the potty by about 5-6 months.  We just lagged behind with pee.

On one hand it was easier training the second because he does watch his big brother use the potty but the down side is that the 3 yr old now thinks he gets M&M's every time he uses the potty again because he sees the younger one getting them! 

Our IF journey: 1 m/c, 1 IVF with only 3 eggs retrieved yielding Dylan and a lost twin, 1 shocker unmedicated BFP resulting in Jace, 3 more unmedicated pregnancies ending in more losses.
    Total score: 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 2 amazing blessings that I'm thankful for every single day.
  • That's wonderful.  Two major milestones and they make Mommy's life easier!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"