High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Can you still go into labor/should I call the dr?

When your fiber nectin (sorry if spelled wrong, or stated wrong) comes back negative?

I'm 32w 6d, and I had my last test Friday, the results today were negative, but I have been having braxton hicks (no pain contractons, but it does take my breath away)  4 in the past hour...do I need to call?

I went into labor last time at 33 weeks delivered at 34w1d, however this time I have been having progesterone shots weekly...

Re: Can you still go into labor/should I call the dr?

• Options

I would call and get checked out.  BH can still dilate you even if you are not in true labor.  (this happened to me)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I would definitely call.  Changes can happen overnight and you should check just to make sure things are ok.  

Good luck!  

• Loading the player...
  • Options

All of the guidelines I've received from the MFM on pre-term labor indicate to call if more than 4 contractions in an hour.  Pre-term labor contractions do not always "hurt." 

Considering your history, I would definitely make that call.  Don't worry, you're not being paranoid and that's what your OB is there for.  

• Options
    Your should call your doctor. There is no harm in putting in a call. They may just tell you to drink water and rest and wait and see if they go away, but you should never hesitate to make the call. (I should take my own advise. I always second guess myself).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"