Pregnant after 35
Options

OH GROSS!!!

OK everyone i'm officially done!!!......I keep some crackers on my nightstand, when i got up today i decided before i got out of bed i would eat the crackers that were on the nightstand.....OH BIG MISTAKE, i did not realize there were ants on my crackers and had a mouthful of ants and crackers! GROSS! anyways to make a long story short orkin is coming to my house in the am and i guess i had my protein for the day! YUCK! Serves me right for being greedy!

Happy Monday!

Re: OH GROSS!!!

• Options

Oh.My.God.

I don't know how you didn't immediately throw up....I would have never made a good "Fear Factor" contestant.  Ah, the joys of living in Florida.....

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    only realized after i chewed and looked at the pack by then they were on my way to my stomach! lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

GAH!!!! At least it wasn't a Palmetto bug!  

I don't miss those monsters at all!

• Options
    Ewwww!  Ew ew ew ew!
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    as if I wasn't nauseated enough!
  • Options
    Ick!
  • Options
    OH NO!!! Nasty!
  • Options

You poor thing!  I would have been screaming & vomiting simultaneously.

Try tupperware containers until the ant problem is solved.

BTW - We had an infestation of tiny ants in our bedroom this Summer.  After researching various treatments, I sprinkled some Borax laundry powder under the edge of the carpet.  The boric acid in Borax is non-toxic (safe for pets & kids) and the ants were almost completely gone after just 2 days.  GL!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"