North Carolina Babies

AW: quick poll, please!

These are for my entries in the contest cmbrown posted about below. :)

My plan was to enter 4 total, but I had a hard time getting it under 7.  It's down to 6 now, so I need to delete one or two more images to get it to 4 or 5. Embarrassed  Should I eliminate A, B, or both?

A:

(DH told me to keep this one, but I'm going for different expressions with each pic and I think it's similar to the polka dot dress photo.)

B:

(I like the natural smile here for something different, but I'm told that A is cuter!)

I'm already set on these next 4.  The top two are just for variety; I debated eliminating one or both, but I thought it would look funny to have so many purple dress pics. Wink

This one has already been nixed, and I need *at least* one more to be mixed.

If anyone saw my question about the contest last night on SaIF, I apologize for being an AW, but I'm just stuck!  I'm the WORST when it comes to choosing between my own pics of my little girl!

Thanks for any help!

Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
Our early Christmas present 12/9/10

Re: AW: quick poll, please!

• Gosh A she is just SO cute!  I honestly think you can safely nix both of them though.  Since you already have 2 in that outfit I think that's plenty, and the 2 you have are better than the 2 you're posting about. 

I'm bad about picking out pics too.  It took me all week to narrow down my order from our photo session last Saturday!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • If you need to get down to 4 I'd eliminate the 1st 2 for the same reasons that Mikey says. GL!! It is so hard picking pictures!
  • Loading the player...
  • Arg, this is so hard!  I *really* appreciate your honest feedback, ladies.  I think one of those two would add something though as the two definite purple dress ones are kinda similar IMO.  I could still not include the strawberry hat one as it's definitely my least favorite, but I feel obligated for variety, LOL.  I'm leaning toward what MrsLee said, but both DH and my sister said the other.  I know I'm putting way too much thought into this, but it took me most of the weekend to figure out their darn cropping/upload thingy and after this much time I want the pictures to be decent!  Thanks again!

And any thoughts from anyone else would still be very helpful.  DD is awake so I won't finish this up until tonight. :)

imageimageimage

• First of all, what a cutie!!!!!  Between A and B, I LOVE B.  I'd get rid of A between those two.
    Kim

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks so much, flamencogal!  I'll tell DH and my sister that they were wrong between those two images, LOL, as you all have agreed with me between those two!

I'm having continued technical issues so I may have to start over, in which case I could use these same 4-5 (with the two older ones), OR I could use 4-5 all in the purple dress.  I think variety is good though, no?  Hmmm....

And thanks so much for the kind words, and thanks as well for your honest feedback!!! :)

imageimageimage

• I like B better then A
  • Thanks!  I've gone ahead and updated -- now let's just hope it doesn't take all week for these to get approved; the one I uploaded yesterday (Sunday) afternoon still isn't showing, but I'll be patient. ;)  Thanks again, everyone!!!

To be found soon in a siggy, I believe. :)

imageimageimage

• B is my most favorite out of all of them.  I absolutely love it!  It's so natural and not posed.  She's so pretty!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagestarz080:
    B is my most favorite out of all of them.  I absolutely love it!  It's so natural and not posed.  She's so pretty!!

Aw, thanks!  I love it too.  What's funny is that I thought it looked *too* posed.  But who really poses a 22 month old?  There's no such thing as unnatural with that munchkin. ;)  Thanks again. :)

imageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"